TU Berlin

International Projects SectionTraveling to partner universities

stilisierte Kugel mit Schriftzug Internationales International Affairs

Page Content

to Navigation

Traveling to partner universities

TU Berlin professors

To help develop new cooperations and strengthen existing connections, as a professor you can apply for grants for your travel expenses to partner universities.

For such travel, it is customary for the partner to cover the expenses of the stay. We thus recommend that you contact your cooperation partner about these details. 

Please submit your application to the section responsible for the partner country within the Department of International Affairs (International Projects Section  or International Scientific Cooperation Section). This table provides an overview of the respective responsible person for the individual countries of the Global South.

Under certain preconditions, the DAAD funds conference and lecture trips. More detailed information can be found in the DAAD Scholarship Database.

Doctoral candidates

Study Trips

International Scientific Cooperation (INT WS) can provide information about funding for study trips provided by DAAD PROMOS grants.

To top


Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe