Information on Erasmus+ project funding (Call 2020)
The Erasmus+ Call for 2019 has been published on 5 November 2019 on the websites of the EACEA  and the German National Agency NA DAAD .
The International Projects Section is organizing an informative meeting in German language on the lines of funding under Erasmus+ Key Action 2 (cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices) that are most relevant for TU Berlin:
· Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education (deadline 5 February 2020)
· Erasmus+ Knowledge Alliances (deadline 26 February 2020)
· Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships (deadline 24 March 2020)
All members of TU Berlin, that are interested in applying to one of these lines of funding or would like to know more about them are kindly invited
on Tuesday, 19 November 2019, 10:00 – 12:00 in Meeting Room BEL 301  on the 3rd floor of the Villa Bell, Marchstr. 6.
If you would like to participate in the informative meeting, please register as soon as possible, but until latest 15 November 2019 by sending us an email to
With your registration please provide the following information:
· Faculty/Chair/entity within TU Berlin you are representing
· Funding line(s) you are interested in
· If applicable: Specific questions
The information session will be held in German. After 19 November we can provide an English version of the presentation and the fact sheets on the three lines of funding on our website for applicants .
sec. INT IP
Straße des 17. Juni 135
e-mail query 
Lecture free period:
To be agreed on request